Turmeric has been a very popular spice. Whether for medicinal uses or simply for food spices, turmeric is very wide known for its variants benefits. One of those uses is for weight loss. Turmeric mixed with lemon tonic is a popular drink that that not only helps you to improve your metabolism but also to control your hunger. Other than that, the drink can be a good vitamin supplement and good for fighting the cold away from your body. But how to make the drink? In this article, we are going to tell you on a simple turmeric tea recipe for weight loss.
A Simple Turmeric Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
Turmeric Tea Mix
Turmeric tea is a widely known for its medicinal uses. It has a good amount of antioxidant that can prevent many illnesses and good for skin too, but do you know turmeric tea mix (Mix with lemon, or any organic spices) is good for weight loss, make your belly flat, and good for bloating stomach?
This kind of mixed tunic tea is also good for fat burner. Drinking it in the morning when your stomach is empty is suggested for the best result, but having it after a big meal is also fine as it can absorb your fat later on.
Lemon, on the other hand is has lot of vitamin C and could reduce your cravings for food. other than that lemon could improve your metabolism as well. By mixing those two the tonic will be not only good for your body and health but also making you look fit and awesome by the day.
How to make it
Turmeric lemon tea is really easy to make, you can find the ingredients everywhere in the market and it doesn’t take you long enough to make. Not only it improves your health and weight loss, if you add a pinch cinnamon, you can also balance the sugar level of your body! Interesting right? Below are the ingredients and the steps on how to make it simple at home:
- Hot Water
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of lemon/lemonade (1/4 is fine too)
- You can add cinnamon but its optional
- 1 or ¼ teaspoon of honey to add some sweetness
- Boils some water on the pan or teapot
- After the water is boiled, add some turmeric, honey and lemonade into the boiled water and stirred it
- Make sure to stir it well
- Put a pinch of cinnamon (optional) and let it be for 5 minutes
- Your tea is ready!
When to drink it
- Drink before you eat or after
- Drink twice a day for a week
- Don’t drink it for two weeks after drinking it in the first week and the continue drinking it again on the fourth week
- It is suggested to drink it thrice a week as a part of your regular diet program
Things you should look out for
- If you have a liver problem do not drink this tea too often
- Do not drink this if you have a gall stones
- You can add black pepper to add more effect on it.
- Use local ingredients for best result
- You don’t need to buy the ingredients in bulk since the ingredients can be stored for a long time
- The tea is also good for those who has asthma and respiratory problem
- If you consumed thyroid pills, make sure to consume this after 25-30 minutes after drinking
- You can add ginger as well, it is good for increasing your stamina, especially if you do some hard training for diet
- If you are a bleeding disorder patient, do not consume this tea or turmeric at all.
- A large consumption of turmeric without herbalist receipt won’t do any good to your kidney so be careful.
- Acid reflux might happen if you drink turmeric tea on an empty stomach. It’s really up to your stomach condition but it will better if you drinking it after you eat something.
- And avoid consuming this tea if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Turmeric mix tea can be a good drink choice for your weight loss program, but always remember to take it not too over and eat healthy food to make the progress easier and healthy. That’s all for us thank you for reading!