Most people know turmeric is for skin care on the face. However, fewer people know that not only turmeric powder for skin lightening, but it can be done for treating other facial skin problems, such as wrinkles, dry skin or much more.
If you have a skin problem or just want to beautify your skin, you need turmeric with the other ingredients as the mixture.
Best Recipes of Turmeric Powder for Skin
Now, we will review about the 4 best recipes of turmeric powder for skin that you can make it with the daily items.
1. Facemask for Treating Wrinkles
When you have wrinkles and want to remove it, do not panic and you can treat it by yourself. You only need turmeric powder, honey, and sugar. Turmeric powder assists you in maintaining skin elasticity and minimizing the scars and wrinkles. Furthermore, honey helps you moisturizing the skin and keep it hydrated while sugar discards the dead skin cell and replace it with the new one.
The steps of making the facemask for treating wrinkles are:
- Put ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey into the bowl
- Stir and mix it until it combined well (the texture is creamy)
- Apply the mixture on the designated area or the wrinkled area
- Leave and let it dry for half an hour
- Wash the area with water thoroughly and pat it with clean towel
- Massage the area for 5 minutes
- Do it every day for maximum result
2. Facemask for Sun Damaged Skin
Staying in the sun for some time has a chance to damage your beloved skin. It might cause irritation, itchy or sunburn when you are staying in the sun for too long. However, there is a remedy for you when your skin is damaged by the sun. By combining turmeric powder, pureed tomato, and yogurt, you can create the mixture that could fix your damaged skin.
It is because the good effect of yogurt and turmeric powder for skin due to its ability to hydrate the skin and tomato to neutralize the effect of Ultraviolet light from the sun.
The steps of making the facemask for sun damaged skin are:
- First, put ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder, ½ tablespoon of yogurt and ¼ tablespoon of pureed tomato into the bowl
- Then, stir and combine the ingredients until it becomes creamy
- Next, apply the mixture on the area of the skin that being damaged by the sun
- After that, leave it and let it dry for 30 minutes maximum
- Lastly, wash the area of the mixture with water wept it with towel
- For maximum result, do this every day.
3. Facemask for Dry Skin
You will feel irritated when your skin is looking dry. It will make you feel uncomfortable and yet make you vulnerable to any skin disease. Do not be worried if your skin is dry as you will know the remedies of facemask recipes for treating dry skin with only turmeric powder, honey, and milk cream. With those combinations, it will make your skin moisturized and full of antioxidant that prevents aging.
The steps of making the facemask for dry skin are:
- First, put 1 teaspoon of honey, ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of milk cream into the bowl
- After that, stir the items until the mixture becomes creamy
- Then, apply the creamy mixture to the area of the skin that you feel dry
- Next, leave the cream on the skin for a maximum of half an hour.
- Lastly, wash it and pat it with clean tower thoroughly
- For maximum result, apply the mixture every day.
4. Facemask for Skin Lightening
To have a beautiful skin you need turmeric for skin whitening and skin lightening. It will make your face become more beautiful and fresh. But, turmeric powder only is not enough for you to lightening your skin.
You need the combination of turmeric powder, lemon juice, and honey. With those combinations, your skin will be less to get dehydrated, lightening your dark spots in the face and replace the skin cells with the new one.
The steps of making the facemask for skin lightening are:
- First, put ½ tablespoon of honey, ½ tablespoon of lemon juice and ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Next, mix all of the ingredients until it becomes combined well
- After that, apply the mixture on your face area
- Then, let it dry for 15 to 30 minutes maximum
- Lastly, wash your face and wept it with warm towel for
- Repeat the process once per day for maximum result
That is the 4 best recipes of turmeric powder for skin. The items that needed for the recipes are the items that you can find every day at your location, so it makes you easy in making the recipes. Again, if you think that the effect of turmeric powder for skin lightening only, you are mistakenly wrong.
The effect of turmeric for skin whitening can be done when you combine it with other mixture and you might get the better result that only whitening your skin.