Turmeric powder is one of the ingredients that could treat skin problems, and one of them is treating acne. However, turmeric usually combined with other ingredients in order to maximize the result.
Now, we will review about the 4 popular recipes in using turmeric for acne cleanser. So, if you want to know the remedies in for cleaning acne, then you want to read more below.
4 Popular Recipes in Using Turmeric for Acne
1. Milk and Turmeric
For you who want to vanish or removed your acne, you do not have to use instant turmeric powder for acne or any other chemical product. You can use the recipe of acne cleanser by using turmeric and oil. It will assist you in removing the excess oil in your skin; repair the damaged or dead skin cell and the other pores problem. You only need turmeric powder and fresh milk as the main ingredients.
The steps of making the acne cleanser as follow:
- Put 1 or ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it with 1 spoon of fresh milk
- Mix it well so the milk and the powder are combined well
- Apply it to the designated area where your acne is
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Wash it with clear water and apply moisturizer after washing it
- Repeat the process every day until you got the result
2. Honey and Turmeric
Besides milk, another sweet items or material that can be combined with turmeric to removed or minimize acne is honey.
The combination of honey and turmeric has the ability as the antibacterial that could prevent bacteria to grow by killing it. Not only that, the combination of honey and turmeric could moisturize the dead skin cell and prevent dehydrated skin cell. To make it, you only need just pure honey and turmeric powder.
The steps of making the acne cleanser using honey and turmeric as follow:
- Put ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of honey to the small plate
- Mix it well so the honey and turmeric powder could mix very well
- Apply it to the designated area of your acne
- Let it dry for half an hour maximum
- Wash it with warm water and pat it
- Do it once per day for maximum result
3. Yogurt and Turmeric
The fact that most people have no idea is that yogurt has the ability to prevent the growth of bad bacteria by producing good bacteria with applying in the scene.
It is because yogurt is full of probiotic that excellent for the skin. When mixed with turmeric, the effectiveness of yogurt is higher in removing the acne from the skin. So, when you want to clean your acne, it is recommended for you to combine yogurt and turmeric powder for acne cleanser.
The steps of creating the acne cleanser with yogurt and turmeric as follow:
- Combine ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder with 1 ½ tablespoon of yogurt in a small plate
- Mix it well so the yogurt and turmeric is combined well
- Take a sip of the material and apply it to the skin with the acne
- Leave it until it becomes completely dry
- Wash it with clear water and apply the moisturizer on the skin
- Repeat it every day for maximum result
4. Lemon and Turmeric
When lemon is being combined with turmeric, it becomes one of the best remedies for in using turmeric for acne treatment on the skin.
It is because lemon has antioxidant and antibacterial that can help in relieving acne. Not only that, when combined, the lemon and turmeric could treat the pores, acne or even minimizing the blemish and scar effect.
The steps of creating the remedy from lemon and turmeric to relieve the acne in the skin as follow:
- Mix the 1 ½ turmeric powder and 2 drops of lemon juice
- Stir it well and then add the mustard oil/olive oil/jojoba oil
- Then stir it again until the ingredients combined well
- Apply the remedy to the designated area
- Leave it until dry for almost half an hour
- Scrub your acne with your wet hand
- Clean your face with clear water
- Repeat again 2 to 3 times per week for maximum result
That is the 4 popular recipes in using turmeric for acne cleanser. The recipes mentioned above are very easy to make since the items are very easy to be found. If you have time, then you might want to make the remedies for treating your acne.